En Core Roofing treats your house like a home.
We have a strict Leave it Better Than You Found It policy! Your property is respected and valued as our own.
You will be thrilled with your new roof, and our En Core Guarantee. With our dedication to quality materials, clean-up, crews and project management, we are confident that you will remember the name and ask for an “En Core performance” the next time your roof needs work.
En Core Roofing is now expending they’re roofing skills. We not only do the roof, now we do exterior work as well.
We are happy to announce that our contractors are now Green On certified. Green On certified means; the Ontario Government has designed a rebate program to encourage homeowners to fight the climate change with energy efficient Windows. The rebates will be offered through the Green Ontario Fund, the non-profit provincial agency funded by money from the province’s cap-and-trade program.
- Windows must have a minimum energy star rating
- Minimum cost of window must be $500
- The rebate applies for each rough opening. Bay or bow windows with more than one glass unit qualify for one rebate.
- Residents who live in a detached home, townhome or semi can take part in GreenON Rebates.
No energy audit required!
How do I get my Rebate?
- Customer must submit the pre-filled application with paid invoice to the IESO
- Rebate cheque will take 8-12 weeks to receive
Which Windows are Eligible?
- Regency Windows by Gentek
- Wardco Windows
Which Models and Glass Options are Eligible?
- Specific Models and Glass options are available for each of the listed windows above
- Contact us or reach out to your salesman for more information